Friday, April 14, 2017

Happy Easter card using White Liner sheets

Hi Everyone!  Happy Easter weekend!  Boy April sure snuck up on me -I haven't even begun to think about my boy's baskets, yikes!  I have an Easter card to share showcasing our Summer Pretties Punch.  I punched the flowers from Banana Cream, Pretty Amethyst and Deep Lilac and popped them up to make the simple background.  The sentiment die is from the Spring Celebrations set which a set of 4 cute spring holiday sayings.
I love our White Liner sheets as they can turn any die cut into glittery goodness!  I used that technique with the sentiment die.  Here are the few simple steps:
1. Peel back one side of the White liner sheet (the plain white side) and stick it to your cardstock.
2. Place the die on the adhesive side (which will be showing the gray flowers), not the cardstock side. *It is important to die cut on the gray flowers side of the adhesive sheet as the other side is a bit gummier and is harder to die cut through.
3. Run it through your machine as normal.
4. Once you have your die cut, peel back the liner and sprinkle with Sparkle dust. 
Pretty easy.  I tried it with several colors of cardstock and ending up using the scraps to punch the tiniest flower as accents.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! Here is a close up of the glittery goodness!
All products used are Fun Stampers Journey.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle: this is a marvelous complementary color scheme Easter card. He is risen. He is risen indeed. May your family have a blessed resurrection Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.