Thursday, March 16, 2017

Ears to You Easter card

Hi everyone!  It's been a month since I've blogged.  So, back in January I herniated my disc in my lower back and have been mostly out of commission ever since.  It's been a slow road, but thankfully the disc is no longer herniated and I'm working on a course of treatment to help with the lingering back and nerve pain.  FSJ has been wonderful and allowed me to reduce my working hours by 1/2 while I am dealing with this.  I'm blessed to have such an amazing employer!

So today I have a cute little Easter card to share.  I made this for a publication submission and since it was not accepted I can share it with you all!  I used the ATS All Ears (and it's matching die) and I think this bunny is just the CUTEST thing ever.  I love her popping up from inside the circle frame in front the Beach Towel embossed pink cardstock.


The Bow Tie patterned paper in the background is from the new Sweet Spring Printed Paper 6x6 pad.   I added a touch of Journey Glaze to her little ears and paper pieced her bowtie.  And I think it turned out pretty cute!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!

All supplies used are Fun Stampers Journey

3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card Michelle. I hope you are back to feeling like yourself soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable bunny! At first the card looks like a simple composition until I started noticing the ears, sequins/gems, flower, textured pattern paper behind the bunny, etc.--lots of details to fascinate!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.