Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Mini Envelope card

Hi everyone!  I have a fun card to share using a brand new mini envelope die set from Spellbinders.  I have to make this post short because I am recovering from an emergency root canal yesterday afternoon, yeah, good times!
 Here's the Mini Envelope Three die set, yes that means there are sets One and Two!!
Here is a picture of the envelope after I die cut it, you fold along the scored lines
 Next, I used some White Liner to adhere the bottom flap up and to the sides.  The adhesive is hard to see, they are on the flap on the right.
That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Here is a close up picture of the mini envelope, you can see I tucked a note inside!!
Spellbinders Dies: S4-510 Mini Envelope Three, S3-211 Flutter Love Shapeabilities®; SCD-012 Pierced Rectangles
Stamps: SugarPea Designs, Special Delivery
Other Supplies: My Mind's Eye Jubilee "Sherbert" 6x6 paper pad; Wild Orchid Crafts, Misc mulberry flowers; Fun Stampers Journey, Journey Twine in Natural and White Liner; Rhinestones
Adhesive: Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares and 3D foam frames 
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Super cute mini envy!! And get well soon girl! Oweeehhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the mini envelope die. Hope you recover real soon from your root canal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute mini envelope and card. Speedy recovery to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card. I love the mini envelope. Get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty little envelope and card! And bummer about the root canal, hope you got some pain meds! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, Michelle! Wishing you a super speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.