Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Celebrate the new Celebra'tions release!

Hi everyone!  Long time no post.  It's been almost a month since I posted because sadly I've been suffering from chronic vertigo due to an inner ear issue.  I've been to doctors, chiropractors and even got an emergency root canal thinking my molar was causing the ear issue.  Nothing has taken this away yet.  I started a new course of medication yesterday, so keep me in your thoughts.  This experience has given me a new found appreciation for people who have to live with chronic debilitating issues of any kind.

But enough of that!  Today I am sharing one of the several Celebra'tions cards I made for the Spellbinders booth at CHA (which won the award for the BEST booth of the show!!).  The newest stamps, dies and papers from the Celebra'tions collection have just been released and they are amazing!  Be sure to check the entire new release which has new patterned paper, sequins, more stamp sets and LOTS of dies!!
 I used the new Decorative Card Front Confetti Plate and it is ah-mazing with endless possibilities including Swiss Cheese -lol!  I die cut it in white cardstock and adhered some of the new patterned paper and coordinating cardstock behind the openings.
Here is Confetti Plate:
The flower and leaves are from the Just Because stamp and die set.  The Celebrate sentiment is from the Fun Sentiment die set.

That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Here is a close up picture.
Card Deets:   
Spellbinders Celebra'tions Dies Confetti Plate (S4-161), Fun Sentiments (SCD-029) Shapeabilities®
Celebra'tions stamps and suppliesJust Because Stamp and die set (SCSD-008); Ink in Captivating Coral (SCI-012) and Pixie Play (SCI-005); Cardstock in Captivating Coral (SCP-003), Pixie Play (SCP-008), Golden Glow (SCP-009), Cool Caribbean (SCP-002),  Special Occasion prints (SCP-018); Linen Thread (SCT-001); Sequins in Hip Hooray (SCE-002)
Adhesive: Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares
  

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Michelle, love the colors of the rainbow thru the holes. Geez Ill keep you in my prayers that you finally find a solution to your problem. Lord knows Ive been there several times and its no fun. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Michelle, I do hope you get relief and feel better soon. Love the big word dies and that striped paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is wonderful--I love the bright colors! So very sorry you are having to deal with vertigo--I've heard it can be really bad. Prayers that you'll be feeling better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle, sorry to hear that you're having to deal with vertigo....I've experienced it after surgery and it certainly takes some strength to put up with. Love the card with its bright colours and the new confetti card plate looks a lot of fun to use. Take care, Janelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping you get relief soon! Very fun card, love the word die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card, but I am so sorry to read this. hopefully, you will get relief soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so fun, I may have to try this one out.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.