Sunday, June 22, 2014

Butterfly friend

Hi everyone!  I have a bright summer card to share today.  I haven't had a chance to use the butterfly set, Flutters and I thought it would to perfectly with the happy fun colors of the new Basic Grey Highline paper!!  This was my FAVORITE paper that I saw at CHA in January and couldn't wait for it to be released.
To give the butterfly some sparkle I added a thin layer of stickles on it and as it dried, it helped curl the wings at the tips.
The sentiment die is from the newly released In'spire Line of dies called Celebration Two.  There are 3 everyday phrases in this set and I can see it will be my new go-to set for greetings!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Card Deets: 
Spellbinder dies: IN-037 Celebration Two and S2-073 Flutters Shapeabilities®, S4-116 Standard Circles SM Nestabilities®

Paper: Bazzill Paper Basics, Butter Mints, Black Licorice and Lollipop Card Shoppe cardstock

Embellishments - Cartwright's Sequins 4, 5 and 6mm satin sequins; The Twinery baker's twine in Pink Sorbet
Adhesive - Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares 
NOTE: You can also find Spellbinders Die Templates at the The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love butterflies also interesting paper. I can see why you liked the paper it really is a different pattern and the colors are lovely, very striking.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.