Friday, February 8, 2013

Hot hot hot- with a heart

Hi everyone!  I got some new goodies in the mail and just couldn't wait to play!  When I first saw the adorable coffee stamp set, Hot Hot Hot by Fresh Squeezed Stamps, I instantly fell in love.  I love all things coffee, so this was an easy purchase for me.  I finally gave in to the Studio Calico wood veneer craze and bought some Stars, Arrows, Hearts, Alphas and Hexagons (all purchased at Simon Says Stamp)!  Add in the new My Mind's Eye Collectable collection, some Pebbles papers and I am one happy lady!

 This card uses the tall latte cup image, 2 veneer hearts, an alpha veneer and papers from the Pebbles Seen and Noted 6x6 pad.  How fun are the colors in these papers?
 This card is for the Simon Says Stamp challenge, Have a Heart.  I have never played along with their challenges before, but they are now a Member Company on SCS and I thought I would make some time to play along!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back on Monday where I will have a special post!!  I'll leave you with a close up picture.
Card Deets:
Stamps - Hot hot hot (Fresh Squeezed Stamps)
Paper - Seen and Noted 6x6 (Pebbles)
Accessories - Silver rhinestones (Want2Scrap), Wood veneer hearts and alphas (Studio Calico), Mandarin baker's twine (The Twinery)

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Michelle :) I love the coffee cup with the sentiment , absolutely fabulous, perfect 'pick me up' for a friend who's needing some TLC :)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...gorgeous patterns!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card! Isn't this set awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card, Michelle! Love the layout and the colour combo. Darling touch with the heart and U :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic Michelle! Love the papers, veneers and layout! Great job! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle, this is wicked! I love the added wood heart and U, nice touch!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.