Sunday, February 10, 2013

CAS-ual Friday Stamps: Beanstalks

Hi everyone!  Welcome to CAS-ual Friday Stamps February sneak peeks!  I am thrilled to be guest designing and joining Michele, her team and fellow guest designer, Glenda this month.  I really love Michele's designs and have been a fan since her first release last October.  I also had the pleasure of meeting her at CHA and have to say, she is as nice as she is beautiful!  Am I right?!?
Here is a picture of Michele with me and Glenda at CHA
Today we are peeking the set, Beanstalks.  This is a set of 5 images and 4 sentiments and is my favorite set of the release!  I know you will love it too!  I stamped the sentiment and leaves flourish and colored them with a Copic marker.  The fun, bright papers are from Fancy Pants, The Good Life 6x6 pad.
I even busted out some oldie but goodie felt flowers from my stash.  The pale green flower is actually white colored with the same Copic marker as the leaves.
Be sure to check out what Glenda has made and the Girl Fridays have samples to share on the CAS-ual Friday Stamps blog (not to be confused with the CAS-ual Friday challenge which is a different blog).  And as always, Michele will be giving away Beanstalks to one lucky commenter on the CAS-ual Friday Stamps blog, so head on over!!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come by again tomorrow where we will peek the set, Breathe!  I'll leave you with a close up picture.
Card Deets:
Stamps - Beanstalks (CAS-ual Friday Stamps)
Paper - white and red cardstock; The Good Life 6x6 pad (Fancy Pants)
Accessories - Spellbinders Classic and Standard Ovals LG, felt flowers, Say it With Bling red rhinestones (Want2Scrap), silver cupped flower sequins, black striped ribbon, corner rounder, swiss dots EF
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. what exciting news! I love the colours on this and the mix of fonts. Congrats again, dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love the colours! Thrilled to playing along with you this week! Not so thrilled in how I look in this photo. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE this, Michelle! Glorious white space, swiss dots (swoon), and wonderful pops of colour amidst the wonderful black patterns. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.