Thursday, February 7, 2013

Oh la la!

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card using the fabulous set by JustRite Stampers called, Oh la la French Frills and the matching Spellbinders dies, French Frills.  I just love this dress form and the stamp set has 3 choices to decorate the bodice part.  Super pretty!  I used some of the new My Mind's Eye papers from the Lost and Found 3 "Ruby" pad.  Sigh, the colors just screamed Oh la la to me!!
I used quite a few Spellbinder die sets on this card.  The background is made from Lacey Circles with 2 Classic Circles embossed inside to give some texture.  The border at the bottom is from the Classic Bracket Edgeabilities, the roses are from Bitty Blossoms and the dress form and corner flourish is from French Frills.  Whew.  I busted them all out today!  lol!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Here is a close up picture.
All supplies can be found at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.
Card Deets:
Stamps - Oh la la French Frills
Pattern Paper - My Mind's Eye, Lost & Found 3 "Ruby" 6x6 pad
Accessories - Spellbinders die (listed out above) and Kaisercraft silver rhinestones

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love your card,Very pretty,Your flower is so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful card! Love the paper piecing and the embossed circles are a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this adorable design and the colors, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.