Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Gina K Designs May Release Party Invitation Blog Hop




The Gina K. Design Team is excited to invite you to another fabulous Release Party!!! The party is tomorrow, Thursday, May 31 at 11:00 am Central Time in the Stamp TV Release Party Forum. Join us for Challenges, Contest Questions, Design Team Samples, Full Stamp Set Reveals and, of course, party chit chat!!! Everything will go "live" at 11:00 am Central in Gina's Store so there won't be any long wait to start shopping! Hope to see you there!

Sooooo, Gina has been hinting on Facebook and in the forums for some time now about a special announcement today.  Ready to hear what it is?  
Announcing:
That's right, Gina is now selling her stamps in high quality CLEAR photopolymer!!  Woohoo!  Now her stamps will be available in both clear and rubber! 

Back to today's hop, if you came from Melanie's blog, then you're right where you should be. If not, please go to Stamp TV where you will find a list of everyone participating. Here is one of the cards I will be sharing with you at the party:

This card uses the new Stamp TV kit called, Hello Sunshine.  I LOVE this kit and I know you will too!!  My card is pretty simple, I stamped the image in white ink and colored the centers with a yellow copic marker.  I used a couple strips of washi tape and a button as accents.  It measures 4.25" square.

Head on over to Sharon's blog, to continue the hop and see you at the party tomorrow!  Here is a close up picture.

Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Great card! Love how you did the flowers with white ink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and elegant, great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. So delicate and pretty Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card and the white florals look so awesome on the kraft too. I am looking forward to seeing the whole set now for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the white flowers on the kraft - such a great image. Lovely mix of colours and use of washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job on this card. The sentiment says it all - Job Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card. The white daisies on the kraft card stock is perfect and I love the washi tape on kraft too. You gave some great inspiration with this one. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty! I need to use white ink more - thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! I love the white ink on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elegant simplicity in this great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, Michelle! Simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet CAS design. I'm anxious to see the entire StampTV kit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I {heart} daisies! I have them all throughout my yard. Such a simply wonderful card, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty Michelle. Congrats on making the cover of the mag. too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Michelle, thanks for a lovely card. And, it's wonderful that you're on the cover of Cardmaker magazine this month. My copy is right beside my chair as I sit here. I'm going to have to check out that Washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have really enjoyed looking at your cards. thank you for posting them.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.