Thursday, May 31, 2012

Woweee, that's me on the cover

Hi everyone!  I am excited to share that I am on the COVER of CardMaker magazine's July issue!  Woohoo!  Those of you who have followed me for awhile may remember that back in March of 2010 I made the cover of CARDS Spring UK version.  But I never was able to get a copy and it just didn't feel real, kwim?  So really this feels like my first cover and having it be CARDMAKER makes it even more special. 

Here is the cover, my card is on the left and my friend Glenda's card is on the right.  I am double excited to share the cover with Glenda.  I had the chance to meet her last year and she is a really sweet person.  AND this is her first cover too :-)
My card uses washi tape (my favorite place to shop for washi tape is Chickydoodle on Etsy) and a Gina K Designs sentiment!  I love how fun and fresh this cover looks.  I am really excited!

Thanks for letting me share my news.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. congrats to you! I sure enjoy your work and you deserve that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG CONGRATS! You covergirl you!! How exciting! And what a fabulous card so bright and cheerful!! Love it! I hope you'll get this framed and put up in your studio :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooot, whooot - can you hear me cheering from up the coast :) You go girl :) Enjoy being a cover girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you on becoming a Cover Girl!! Love the fun card using Washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to be on the cover with you my sweet friend! Yeah for us! Thanks for the shout out. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations.
    Received my magazine the other day and regonized your card right off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your cover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Michelle it looks so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, knew who created the card without even looking for the designer. Thank you for all you do and share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!! I can't think of a more deserving person to be on the front cover of a magazine than you!!!
    You touch more lives than you'll ever know!!!
    Thank you for your generosity and kindness!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Got my issue in the mail two days ago, and I must say your card is so very eye-catching!! I turned to it first thing to see the deets. Congratulations, Michelle! Well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  12. woohooo! Congrats---you are a fabulous cover girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY Michelle! Super exciting - congrats to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. At last! Congrats to you my talented friend!! The card is wonderful, creative, and deserving of the cover! I linked your good news to my latest blog post, I tried Washi tape for the first time having been inspired by your work!! Your cover girl status is amazingly timely!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! How thrilling to not only be published, but to be on the cover! Well deserved, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  17. CONGRATS on making the cover of Card Maker magazine!!! I really LOVE your designs, too...great job with the Washi tape!!!
    Thank you so much for your inspiration, I really appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.