Wednesday, February 15, 2012

BellaRiffic Friday challenges

Hi everyone!  I have a couple Stamping Bella cards to share with you today.  As you may know, Stamping Bella is now a SCS member company and they have challenges posted every week.  

This card is for Week 5 challenge, Anything Goes meaning you can use any Stamping Bella image.  I used the Daisybella image, doesn't she look great in her jeans and tee shirt?  I used the little flower dies from the Home Sweet Home set like I did with this card.  The pattern paper is Vanity Fair by MME.
 This card is for the Week 4 challenge, to make a Valentine's card.  This card uses the retired Balloonbella and a computer generated sentiment.  I added some crystal effects on the balloons and the pattern paper is Love Story from Fancy Pants.  OK, I don't proclaim to be a great colorer, so PLEASE don't study the coloring on her dress too carefully.  Especially if you look at some of the great colorers out there like the Stamping Bella DT or my BFF, Michele Boyer!  Now, they have skillz!
That's it for today.  Got lots on my plate as my oldest Daniel turns 8 tomorrow!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 

Card Deets:
Stamps - Daisybella and sentiment (Stamping Bella Co)
Paper - White and Aqua Mist cardstock and Six by Six pad "Vanity Fair" collection (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories - Spellbinders Home Sweet Home (for flowers), Nested Lacey Pennants, 4mm clear rhinestones (Pizzazz Aplenty), Copic Sketch markers, ribbon scraps, Scor-pal 

Stamps - Retired Balloonbella (Stamping Bella Co)
Paper - White and kraft cardstock and "Love Story" 6x6 pad (Fancy Pants)
Accessories - Spellbinders Labels Seventeen, buttons , 2mm blue rhinestones (Pizzazz Aplenty), Copic Sketch markers, grosgrain ribbon, stickles

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Two great cards, Michelle. Love the little ribbon tabs with bling on the first one and the fabulous pops of read on the second. Congrats again on the Spellbinders team for next year! Please give Chupa a huge hug for me when you have your meeting in Phoenix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Michelle! Love the gorgeous bling! Also a HUGE congrats on the Spellbinders DT again!! Cant wait to see what you create! :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.