Monday, February 20, 2012

Hugs to a friend

Hi everyone!  I have a couple cards to share with you today.  First up is a card I made for my friend Theresa Momber!  She illustrated this fabulous Gina K Designs set, Whimsical Spring, which is a DARLING set!  I stamped and cut out the leaves image and added a couple flower sequins to accent.  The pattern paper is MME, from the Dwell 6x6 pad.  Theresa made the Spellbinders DT and this card is full of love and congratulations for her!!  
Next up is a card I made for the this week's Featured Stamper challenge honoring BeccaBatGirl, and I chose this cutie card to case.   I changed the arrangement a bit, putting the sentiment below the image. I changed up the shape of the image panel. The image is from Unity's KOM, Take Your Time. Isn't this cup YUMMY?!? The pattern paper is the new MME, Love Me 6x6 pad.  I added liquid applique to the whip cream!
I also have some great news to share.  You may have already seen this announcement, but I was invited to be on the 2012 Spellbinders DT for another year!  This is so exciting, not only do I love Spellbinders dies, but they are the most wonderful, generous and organized company to work with. Thank you Stacey, Cathy, Kim and Beth for inviting me for another year!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
P.S. the sequins are the 6mm cupped flower

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards, Michelle. You have me wanting a latte now LOL! Lovely touch with the whipped cream on the mug and loving the leaf images on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these fabulous cards! Especially the delicious second one. Congrats again on making the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michelle, 2 super cute cards!
    Well done!!!!!!!!
    xxx
    Dutch Tulip
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congats, Michelle! Happy for you. I look forward to your blog and all your wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK I've been bad about checking blog sites this week, sorry. . . . love your cards, especially the foam on your cup, it's awesome!!! I checked out the link to Thesesa Momber, WOW what a site, thanks for sharing it.
    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.