Monday, January 23, 2012

Bella is BACK!

Hi everyone!  I have a fun challenge card to share.  Stamping Bella is now a member company on SCS and I am very excited!!  Way back when, when I first started stamping, my first "LOVE" was Stamping Bella.  Yep, I even referred to myself on SCS as "Michell-a-bella" (remember when we did that?).  Oh the excitement of each month to rush over to the store and see what amazing new Bella was being released.  Those were good times :)

Then I started being invited to Design Teams and over the years slowly my spare time to use Bellas disappeared.  Well, Bella is back on SCS and I am determined to ink up these cuties!  I played along in last week's BellaRiffic Friday challenge which was to ink up your favorite Bella image. For me it is the oldie but goodie, Cosmobella!  Oh and small confession, I sold most of my Bella stamps years ago -yeah, kicking myself right about now!  DOH!

This card has a couple pieces of washi tape (most recently from this Etsy store) and some die cut flowers from the soon to be released Spellbinders Home Sweet Home die set! Aren't these little flowers sweet?  This die set was designed by Nina Bracket!

So, I thought it would be fun to share some of my older Bella cards.  This card was made in early 2009 using Teddybella:
This one I made in June 2008 as one of my Dirty Dozen cards for the theme Fashion Follies using Fashionistabella:
And this one I made for the Feature Stamper challenge #95 November 2008 using Cosmobella.
 So you can see, I was a fan from WAY back!  Fun to see how my style has changed over the years.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!  I'll leave you with a close up picture.
Card Deets:
Stamps -Cosmobella (Stamping Bella)
Paper - White and Chocolate brown cardstock (Gina K Designs)
Accessories - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Long Rectangles LG, Home Sweet Home, Nested Lacey Pennants and Standard Circles SM, Washi Tape, Copic markers, 2 and 4mm iridescent rhinestones (Pizzazz Aplenty), tiny circles from the Crop-a-dile
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. oh, I love Bella!! I have a few of them and CosmoBella is definitely one of them :) It's been a while since I've been on their site...will have to visit :) Remember the other song, Michelle, ma belle, these are words that go together well, Michelle, ma belle :) tee hee Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it that long ago...oh my, time does fly! Darling card using the Bella and loved seeing the others as well :) Glad you found time for some "non-DT" stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love the Bellas. Great flashback to your earlier bellas too, Michelle. I haven't used my Bella's in a wee while either - but recently catalogued them and they need to come out and get all inky!! I love those wee flowers and you're washi tape is delicious!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all so cute! Love today's card as it is so fresh and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fabulous! Great work... you know the cheers one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this Bella too!!! Love all the cards!!! Got my surprise pack from zoom....can't wait to play!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers... super cute! Those tiny flowers are darling. They are back and I am excited. Great showing of your older creations too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwweeee! Thanks for sharing the love...these are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.