Friday, January 27, 2012

Washi Tape goodness

Hi everyone!  I just love happy mail!  Lookie what I ordered from Etsy?  
Look at all this fabulous Washi Tape goodness!!  I love how some Etsy stores sell smaller rolls on these cute little spools.  This is a much cheaper way to get lots of designs.  Full rolls are sold for about $10 for 2 or 3 full rolls.  But this way, you get 5 yards of 3 designs for about $4!  These are from the store Chickydoddle and she sends the spools in these cute little tins.  L.O.V.E.!!

So, of course I HAD to make something with the tape this morning!!  I used this week's Fall To Layout sketch.  The sketch wasn't really tape friendly, so I had to work with it a little to get some in there.  The hearts are die cut felt (also from an Etsy store) using the Classic Heart Nestabilities dies and the banner from the Nested Lacey Pennants dies.  I didn't really plan on using the tiny rhinestones like that, but my baggie spilled all over the bottom and I kinda went with it.  The little rhinestones are from Pizzazz Aplenty.

Well, that's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. So very cute Michelle! Never tried Washi Tape. You headed to CHA this year...not me this time. Perhaps Chicago :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card!
    The border is great the hearts are very sweet.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the washi tape- I love it too! Just made a card tonight using some. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very cute! I do like the small rhinestones strewn across the bottom too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can hear you giggling with glee all the way up here :) Darling felt hearts and loving the scattering of beads :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how adorable, thanks for sharing the Etsy link and pic! Your card is so creative, just adore this tape and it's so cool there's so many different designs available now! Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card! LOVE that washi tape. Soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally cute! Never seen these tape things before, now I have to check it out. ha! Enambler you.... ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.