Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gina K designs sketch and Ippity stamps sale

Hi everyone!  I played along with Gina's Stamp TV sketch challenge (STVSKSP5).  My card uses the new set, Mugs and Kisses and the new Mistletoe papers by Memory Box (LOVE these!).  I am having such fun with this set.  I love how you can mask off the mug and get crazy with the marshmallows.
I admit, I struggled with the mug a bit.  I decided on a simple green mug with a large snowflake on it.  Here is a picture of the first mug I made, it's cute, but didn't work with the DP.

I am also announcing a FURTHER and FINAL price reduction of my Ippity Stamp inventory!!  In case you missed the announcement, I am handing in my "ippity chick" card and will no longer be selling the stamps.  So I am having a final "everything must go" sale!!

Here is a list of my inventory and the new prices.  Please go to my Ippity Sales blog to purchase these (PP buttons on my sidebar):

Where you should be, $12.50 ($18 msrp)

Because of you, $15 ($24 msrp)

A Moment in Time, $15 ($24 msrp)

You Deserve, $7 ($10 msrp)

Authentic Man, $12.50 ($18 msrp)

House A Home, $12.50 ($18 msrp)
 
Book it!, $5.25 ($6 msrp)
Books A' Flutter, $5.25 ($6 msrp)

Quotes a' la Happy, $15 ($24 msrp)

A little Buggy, 12.50 ($18 msrp)

Ippity Stamps are made by Unity Stamps and are red rubber mounted on cling which can be used with any acrylic block.  They are die cut, so no cutting required!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!  For those of you interested, this mug card is now listed in my Etsy shop.

Card Deets:
Stamps - Mugs and Kisses
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - Pure Luxury cardstock Lipstick red, Fresh Asparagus, white (Gina K)
Accessories - copic markers, snowflake punch (MS), red rhinestones, tag nestabilities and baker's twine (Stamp Simply Ribbon store), circle punch (SU!)


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm, Hot Cocoa with marshmallows!!! Great card,,,,both mugs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little mug is adorable, Roomie, and you did a fabulous job with the coloring!!! I have such a hard time with large spaces!!! Love the beautiful papers and awesome sketch, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so yummy!!! I can actually taste the marshmallows!! I love the lime green...it really works for me :) Loving the Mistletoe paper too...my card today used some :) hugs dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun and that mug is so adorable!! So yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the colour works...I'm so taken with the cuteness of the card...I don't see anything but fabulous! And I think your first mug is perfect...I love the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is so adorable Michelle! It's freezing here, we actually have white frost on the ground . . . LOL . . . that hot chocolate is looking pretty good about now . . . LOL! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.