Monday, November 15, 2010

Some really exciting news!

Hi everyone!  I have some exciting news to share!  Did you all see this announcement?

I am now on the Gina K Designs Design Team!  

I am so super excited.  I have been a fan of Gina's stamps ever since I started stamping a couple years ago!  Seriously, PINCH ME!!!  This amazing new Design Team brings me back to designing with some wonderful ladies like Emily Giovanni who was in the Dirty Dozen with me, Carolina Buchting who was on Rachel's Hope Stamps Eternal store team with me, and AJ Otto who was on the Jacksonbelle Embellishment's team with me waaaay back when!  Take a look at the amazing DT:


AJ Otto
Carolina Buchting
Carolyn King
Colleen Schaan
Deb Felts
Giovana Smith
Janice Whiting
Jennie Harper
Michelle Woerner (me!)
Suzanne Dean
Tina Gilliland
Valerie Stangle
Vicki Dutcher

We will be joining the current illustrators and Senior DT:
Asela Hopkins
Cathy Tidwell
Donna Baker
Emily Giovanni
Gina Krupsky
Lee Murphy
Melanie Muenchinger
Nina Brackett
Rupa Shevde
Tami Mayberry
Theresa Momber


In honor of Gina K, I thought I would share a couple cards I have made over the years using her amazing stamps!  Here goes a trip down memory lane....

From August '08: I made this card with Just So Hippy! for one of my August '08 Dirty Dozen projects, the theme that month was All That Glitters. 
From October '08: A Christmas card I made using Magic of Christmas and one of Taylor's old sketches (TECC39).

From March '08: Here is a Mother's Day card using Framed Flowers.  I actually won this set from a release party challenge (remember that Carolyn?)!
From October '08: Last, but not least, a trio of Christmas cards that use images from A year of Flowers and Magic of Christmas.  The Dove card on the right was published in Paper Creations Magazine, the Winter 2009 issue!
Here is a NEW card for Gina K's current release challenge #1, to use things with odd numbers. I used 3 flower blooms, 3 rhinestones on the circle and 3 rhinestones on the branch flowers.  The birdie is from  Home Tweet Home.
So thank you Gina for the years of inspiration!  I am so happy you have invited me to be a part of your design team family!

With taking on the responsibility of this new design team, I had to make some tough decisions, and have a couple changes to announce: 

I have stepped down from the Flourishes Bring Back Beautiful team.  I am so glad I got the chance to design with these fabulous ladies and regardless of how short my term was -it was an honor!!
and
I have decided not to sell Ippity Stamps anymore.  Yes, I am handing in my "Ippity Chick" card -lol!  All kidding aside, this was such a difficult decision as you ALL know my love for all things Unity/Ippity.  But, alas, there are only so many hours in the day, right?  So, I have an Inventory Reduction sale on all of my current inventory and as things wind down, I expect to offer my remaining inventory at deeper discounts.  Now's the chance to get those sets you have always wanted!

Well, that's it for today.  Once again, thank you all for stopping by and sharing my news!  Have a great day!
Photobucket

34 comments:

  1. aww, what a great little restrospective! I am honored you used my set in the DD gallery! :)
    look forward to getting to know you better, Michelle, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Michelle! I am so happy for you and can't wait to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the DT Michelle! Your work is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! congrats Michelle! I love your work, and have for awhile now! So thrilled to be working along side of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A HUGE congrats to you, Michelle!! You go girl :) That is quite the group of ladies you get to work with and I look forward to seeing your creations. Lucky are they to have you on board!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for you Michelle, CONGRATS!!!! Love all of your cards and looking forward to working with you on the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous news, Michelle! So happy to see you on Gina K's team and so looking forward to your beautiful creations :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so exciting, congrats! Your cards are amazing, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited for you Michelle!! Looking forward to getting to know you more and being working together on the DT!!

    HUGS!
    Giovana

    ReplyDelete
  10. (lol! yep I remember!)

    Soooo glad to see you joining the Gina K team! You rock and i love all the beautiful cards you posted! Fun idea!

    hugs and huge CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on being on the GKD Team!! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats!!! LOVELY memory lane projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wooohooo! cats out of the bag! celebrate in style. congrats girl and wow! what an amazing team to be a part of.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the Gina DT call!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Michelle! You'll be a fabulous addition, and so sad to see you stepping down from Flourishes...we loved your contributions. I look forward to seeing the amazing things you do with Gina's stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations to you Michelle! I too love all things GKD and look forward to your GKD inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Michelle,
    Congratulations on all of your news. We will follow you whereever you may go! (Not in a scary way! LOL)

    What great cards. It sure is wonderful to see the talent over the years!

    He IS Able,
    Traci S.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow! Huge congratulations hun!! That is such good news :) Love each of those cards too :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. okay, I'm home now and can read more details about this fabulous honour and new adventure...what super fab news!! Although it is sad about having to step down from other companies, I'm glad you aren't one of those crazy people who have sooooo many teams and are raising a family...good for you for keeping it real :) Hugs and congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats and {{hugs}} Michelle! LOVE your walk down memory lane...all are gorgeous! Very excited to be on this team with you, and hoping to see you at CHA maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations Michelle!
    How exciting!
    Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  22. How wonderful for you to be on the GKD team! That's quite an honor and I'll be looking forward to seeing your talented creations!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your style!Congratulations for being chosen for the design team,too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Huge congrats! I'll bet you've been happy dancing aaaaalll day! :) Super excited for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats on the Gina K. Designs Design team!!!! Can't wait to see what wonderful work you are going to share with us next!!!
    Enjoy your new design team.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats on the DT with Gina K. Loved looking at the older cards... wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats, Michelle! I'm looking forward to seeing your creations on Gina K Design team!! Love your beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats on your new DT position with Gina K - Your work is awesome and I look forward to seeing what you do with her stamps.
    Will of course miss your Flourish and Ippity creations.

    ReplyDelete
  29. hey friend, I am so very happy for you and they have gotten a great designer and person...woohoo...a huge congratulations!...can't wait to see what you create....have a great weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am absolutely THRILLED for you my friend - I know that you are going to totally rock the Gina K team!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.