Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A sketch card and a winner!

Hi everyone!  I have a sketch card to share today.  I saw this sketch on JenMarie's blog last week and HAD to play along!  It's from Limelight Papercrafts, I am 2 days late to enter the challenge, heehee, typical right?  Anyway, I was drawn to and REALLY wanted to use a shaped sentiment panel, but I couldn't get it to work.  Oh well, next one -lol!
I used a gorgeous sentiment from Verve's new set, Richly Blessed and I paired it with the rich papers from K&Co Glad Tidings die cut card making pad.  This card is pretty simple, first I trimmed off the scalloped bottom of the pre-made card, cut up some scraps for the bottom (I trimmed the papers carefully to show that amazing cardinal) and tied Burgundy wrinkled ribbon into a double bow.  The flower is an ivory cherry blossom from Wild Orchid Crafts.
You can purchase the papers and ribbon at the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store as part of a kit, or as separate items.
___________________________________________________________________
And now on to the crafty items WINNER!  I went to Random.org...


Here are your random numbers:
64
Timestamp: 2010-11-16 15:25:57 UTC
Delete
Blogger Traci S. said...
Oh, Michelle, You have such a wonderful heart to have such a lovely give-away without making us run to 3rd base, do a cart wheel, go to the library look up a certain book in the non-card catalog...and then have us leave a comment for you! (I couldn't do all of that running!) Thank you for your generous give-away. He IS Able, Traci S. Join us weekly for a card-give-away!
November 15, 2010 6:24 PM

Congrats Traci S.!!! 
I so have loved your visits and comments to my blog over the years!  I am happy to send you the goodies ASAP.  Please email me with your addy (see my sidebar for email info).

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Card Deets:
Stamps - Richly Blessed
Paper - Glad Tidings die cut card making pad
Accessories - wrinkled ribbon (Stamp Simply Ribbon store), cherry blossom flower (Wild orchid crafts), branch punch (Martha Stewart), tiny twinkles (Taylored Expressions)

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Great use of the sketch, Michelle. I hear you being late on challenges LOL! Grea DPs adn the little flower and foliage is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Michelle,

    I am so blessed to be chosen for this wonderful celebration gift.
    I hope my post gave you a laugh! I really do love your blog. These items will be used to support the American Cancer Society, and the He IS Able blog. I thank you for having this generous goody bag
    available to us!

    He IS Able,
    Traci S.

    p.s. That sketch is sweet! I can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love that little cardinal! :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.