Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Quick and easy Christmas cards

Hi everyone!  I have a couple quick and easy cards to share.  I made these using the fabulous K&Company Glad Tidings Grand Adhesion stickers and the Glad Tidings Cardmaking Pad!  All you need to make these are some 1/4" silk ribbon, corner rounder and a 1 1/2" circle punch, rhinestones and some sentiments.  I used various sentiments from Verve Stamps (can't go wrong with Julee's fonts!).

I liked the cute layout so much I made another card with some MME papers and another Verve sentiment from the new Friendly Phrases set. 
You can find the supplies for the Christmas cards at the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store!  You can get items in a Kit, or as individual items.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

P.S.  I found this layout from a sketch challenge blog, but after I printed out the sketches I realized they didn't have their name on them!  

Card Deets:
Stamps - Ornamental Christmas, Friendly Phrases, Glad Tidings
Ink - black
Paper - cream cardstock, Glad Tidings pattern paper (K&Co)
Accessories - 1/4" burgundy silk ribbon, rhinestones, Glad Tidings Grand Adhesion Stickers, circle and corner rounder punch, heart nestabilities, Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions)

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. These are wonderful Michelle! I like the simplicity and the colors with the papers. Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously done :) Love how you used the layout. Loving the Christmas ones. Hoping you are having the same glorious sunshine we are today. Mount Baker in a backdrop of blue sky and autumn leaves looks amazing on the horizon from here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN! Quick and Easy, but pretty as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! What you can't do with these fun and funky layouts you are using -- TOTALLY FABULOUS! Every time I see a creation like this from you I want to drop everything and make some myself!!! FUN, FUN!!!! What GREAT Christmas cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, Michelle :) Love seeing the same sketch 3 different ways...lovely dp :) hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are sooo pretty, Roomie....I love the design and all the pretty details you added!!!! I don't know about CHA...I may have to skip it this year :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all of these girl!! Sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Michelle, I just love these! Fabulous sketch and your way with clean and simple is sooo classy! I love these fun graphic cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl you're the master at CAS! These cards are over-the-top gorgeous! Love what you've done with the papers! I agree with Laura . . .so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This cards are gorgeous! Great layout! I love your style.
    In the magazine Just Cards your pink and white "Thanks so much" card inspired me to make a red Christmas card yesterday. I am really pleased with it, and will use this layout again. (You can see my version at my blog.)
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these. What a great layout (may need to "case" this one).
    Beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so pretty, Michelle! I especially love the get well card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are gorgeous! Love this fun layout!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.