Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Easy peasy Color Couture cards

**Please scroll down or click here for my Stamp Simply Blog Hop post**

Hi everyone!  So awhile back I bought the PTI Color CoutureVolumes 7-9.  I just love the fun whimsical feel Dawn designs in these little sets.  Well, they have been staring at me for over a month begging me to use them -LOL!   So my game plan was to cut out all the pieces, then I pulled my matching cardstock and die cut them out in the various circle card components.  Then it was a matter of mixing and moving things around them until I liked it.

Wanna guess how many I got done?  Here's the first one:
 Here is the second:
 Here is the third:
 Nope, didn't stop at card 4
 Whoa!!  5 cards?  
 Nope!  I MADE 6 CARDS!!  All easy peasy using these cute little sets and very little else!!
 Here are what the Color Couture sets look like, cute huh?  I still have to dive into Volume 7, but in the meantime -see that baggie?  That has all the Volume 8 and Volume 9 stuff I didn't use -well over half!!  Well, after making three cards from each, I can't see myself making more, so I would like to share!  

If you would like the rest of Volumes 8 and 9, just leave me a comment and your email address and I would be happy to send them to you!  First come, first served. Edited: spoken for!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. these circle cards are so cute! I can't wait to try them! I am interested in the pieces that you have left of volumes 8&9. my email address is westerveltway@charter.net. Thanks! Pam Westervelt

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them!!!!! my email is tracywwilkinson@gmail.com.....thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle- those cards are absolutely adorable- every one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them and your cards are cute!!
    dar.sieb at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so, so sweet...but I'm too late for the leftovers!!! LOVE the sweet butterflies...they look embossed as well...where are they from? Just put in a huge PTI order last night...eek!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, if the left overs are gone, can I claim the cards....pleeeease LOL!!! Just had to ask ;) They are simply fabulous!!! Love each and every one of them. You are the queen of circle cards and the Swiss Dots on them just makes my heart sing (love swiss dots adn am more than slightly addicted to them).

    I have a long PTI wish list and I think I'm going to take a few off the list for my Christmas pressies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I said....You ROCK the circle card woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning! These took my breath away Michele!! Whoa!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are simply amazing! Dawn should be paying you a commission! Beautiful cards in your fabulous classy style! I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! fab cards, Michele!!! these are so pretty! love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love leftovers! These cards are SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful creations. I always love your round, scallop cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Michelle!
    I hadn't heard of these sets yet.I think I need to go check them out!
    Wow!
    Love the color combos that you chose.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous ensemble of different looks and designs with the same shape! Your colors are fantastic! Your cut work detailing on all those pieces needs mention, too! Beautiful cards, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Look at all these gorgeous cards!! I love the shapes and colors and all the cut out flowers, details and embossing. Stunning work Michelle!!
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are awesome! Each one different but similar! Very elegant and they look like you spent hours on them.
    muttpuddles@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are fabulous Michelle. I LOVE circe cards! Great colors and flower embellishments! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Michelle, I'm so loving these rounds cards, they are so totally adorable. I'll be casing them, be watching my blog girl! I'll cross link you so everyone will know who inspired me. {{{big hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.