Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Color Throwdown 100!!


Hi everyone!  The Color Throwdown is celebrating their 100th challenge this week, and Verve is helping to celebrate! Check out the Color Throwdown blog for the challenge colors and all the detalis on how to win prizes from some great companies.  There are TONS (almost $1700 worth) of prizes up for grabs, including Verve's 3 newest sets (Always on My Mind, Blue Skies and American Hero) so don't miss your chance to play along! Deadline to enter is 11:59pm EST Monday, July 12th.  Happy stamping and good luck!

Kitchen remodel Day 3:  
Here is my makeshift kitchen, it's in my family room.  Coffee maker is in the bathroom and my microwave and toaster is on a small table on the treadmill!! 
P.S. no kitchen sink really sucks!!  Just sayin'...

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry Michelle before you know it you'll have a gorgeous kitchen! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are making progress! Keep positive... it will be worth it in the end. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, I remember my small kitchen reno...in the townhouse I'm still in and yeah, doing dishes and cooking in the bathroom sink was not fun!! LOL We ate out a lot and that wasn't fun either after 2 days!! Can't wait to see the new room, though, and then it will be all worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just keep telling yourself 'It WILL be worth it!!!' :) One of my school Mum friends just had her kitchen done and it was a pain for a while but she's thrilled with the finished result!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.