Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spotlighting Relax

Hi everyone!  Welcome to Day 1 of the Verve New Release Spotlights!  Today we are spotlighting the new set called Relax.  This set is SUPER fun and has lots of fun beach images, and was the inspiration for this release theme of a BEACH PARTY!!  All the stamps will be available for purchase after the Release Party on Friday night!! 

My card is also for one of the five release party challenges - a color challenge to use Aqua, Green and Orange.  For details on all the challenges, click here for the Beach Party Master Challenge thread.
My card uses one of my favorite "go-to" layouts that you have seen before.  Kinda like a favorite "little black dress" -well, if I had one I mean!  LOL!  I used the new PTI color, Hawaiian Shores (how could I not, I mean, come on?), my orange is from a scrap of Pumpkin Pie DSP and the green is in the palm tree top.  Isn't the ocean waves stamp the cutest?  Can I just say, I LOVE this set!

Be sure to visit the Verve Blog for more examples of how the Divas used this set.  AND, we have 2 wonderful Guest Divas this month, my former HSE sweetie- the lovely Carolina and the very talented Christi

Well, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Card Deets:
Stamps - Relax (Verve Stamps)
Ink - Wild Wasabi, Cool Caribbean, Chocolate chip and black (SU!)
Paper - Hawaiian Shores, black and white (PTI), Pumpkin Pie DSP (SU)
Accessories - Zva Creative felt flower, Hawaiian Shores satin ribbon (PTI), aquamarine and orange rhinestones and Copic marker (Pinkhedgehog Papercrafts), Large oval and Top Note Die (SU!)


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!! Your Go To Layout is Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card with fabulous colors! Love these new images...even the waves are cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Girlie - this is one FAB card!!! It is so perfect for both this new set and the colour combo!!! How perfect are those colours for you!!! Fab design and love the flower/bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww love it, love the colors and what a great layout!! hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this card, great use of the colors, love the layout, and those stamps are just too cute!. Just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this Michelle!! Think I'm gonna have to shamelessly CASE it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fresh and new stamp set!! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.