Monday, April 5, 2010

It's a bright colorful Spring

Hi everyone! Today is Monday and I have a card to share for the H{ippity} Hop!! You can go to the {ippity} blog to see the master list of all the players if you want to see more Ippity Stamps creations!

This card uses Taylor's layout (TESC107)  and images from Sweet Thoughts of Spring.  I didn't use any pattern paper on this card -GASP!  Instead, I had fun playing around with my copic markers to bring color into the card by highlighting and coloring in the Spring words on the background stamp.  The bright colored silk puffy flowers are from Zva Creative (both sizes) and the crystal accents are from the Round Wheel.
AND, I am in LOVE with that bright neon green button.  It is from one of the new color collections in Heidi's store has called, Limeade.  It's not on her site yet, but email her to add them to her order. 
I also wanted to mention that all my remaining sets of Sweet Thoughts of Spring are on sale this week for $16.50!  I only have a couple left and will not be reordering this set, so get 'em while they last!

Sweet Thoughts of Spring:

Well, thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all the Ippity goodness along the Hop!

Card Deets:
Stamps
- Sweet Thoughts of Spring
Ink
- Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper
- White, Cool Caribbean
Accessories
- Circle Nesties, Copics, zva creative crystal round, Swiss Dots EF, pink embroidery thread, green Limeade button, stitched ribbon scrap

Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. That bunny always makes me smile...lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious!! I love how you highlighted some of the words with different colors!! Miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh....Michelle, this is just beautiful!!! I guess use of no patterned paper was the theme for both of us!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Michelle!! Love the splashes of color!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely ADORABLE card Michelle! Love all the super cute details witht he images! Super sweetness and happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute Michelle! love the bunny and the highlighted sentiment stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of highlighting some words to bring in your colour theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Michelle! I haven't had much time for blog visiting lately, so I wanted to be sure to stop by and see what you've been up to. And, I see you've still got it goin' on with making your beautiful and adorable cards!
    I hope your Easter was happy and that you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute, love the highlighting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun card--love the ribbon on the scallop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tooooooo stinkin' cute Michelle!!! Love this sweet bunny!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  12. This bunny is just so darn cute!!! Fab colours, colouring and love the flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How clever! Love how you highlighted the words with color to make your own DP. This is a really cute card~maybe fun is a better word :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.