Thursday, April 1, 2010

Card Patterns: Sketch 57

Hi everyone!  I have a sketch card to share today.  Although I have been seeing their beautiful creations for months now all over the blogasphere, I am new to Card Patterns sketches!  I am glad to have found some time to play along this week. 


My card uses the lovely and delicious Kaisercraft Devonshire paper and the lace flower is from the Devonshire embellishment pack

This card also uses some of my current favorite things - velvet ribbon- Zva Creative sweet blossoms- Hydrangea Prima flowers- birthday sentiment from Big Wish!  They just make me HAPPY!

There was a BRIEF moment of sunshine between rain showers yesterday, allowing me to take my first outside picture of the year.  Too early to say spring has sprung around here, but fingers crossed!

Card Deets:
Stamps - Big Wish (Verve)
Ink - Vintage Photo distress ink (Ranger)
Paper - Vintage Cream, Devonshire pattern paper
Accessories -  Devonshire lace flower, Painterly Petals Hydrangeas (Prima Marketing), Pearls in Mango (Kaisercraft), oval nesties and tag dies (Spellbinders), Stardust stickles (Ranger), Peach sweet blossoms (Zva Creative), sponge, edge distresser


Oh, before I forget, I just received my shipment of Where You Should Be stamps, so they are back in stock!  You can order them HERE.




Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!


Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. What a very beautiful card! I love this colors)
    Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Michelle!
    Love the lace flower.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card and my daughter would love your Edward love here! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and elegant! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Michelle! Great card! I love how you've used dashes of bright colours to enhance it - fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle this is so beautiful!!! LOVE your take on the sketch and the flower/sentiment is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Michelle. LOVE all your detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing with Card Patterns this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the details with the flowers and your colors and the sewing and the pearls and the ric rac and the scalloped edging and the and the and the and the! Just absolutely stunning! I coulda just said I loved it all, but that woulda been too easy...lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Wonderful papers and flower. Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I opened this I just sighed and said "OOOhhhhhh!" It is So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michelle, this is breathtaking! I love the colors and all the pretty details! It has just the right amount of sparkle! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.