Wednesday, April 14, 2010

3 Challenge cards in Gossamer

Hi everyone!  I have 3 challenge cards to share with you today.  All using the amazing new pattern paper, Gossamer from Memory Box!  Sigh, this paper is my new love...  Rachel just started her storewide 25% discount sale and is sold out, but if you move fast I think there are some Spearmint pads left!!

This first card is for this week's This card is for this week's SCS Featured Stamper challenge -to CASE Pat Smethers!! I chose this lovely card of her's to case.

I changed the image, border punch, accent flowers, but kept the same feel to the card.   My card uses one of my neglected Crafty Secret's sets, Wildflowers.  I used the embossed butterfly dies from SU!  and the flower dies are the Beautiful Blooms II #1 from PTI.  I colored the image with Copics and added Kaiser pearls in Chino.

My next card uses Karen's Sweet Sunday sketch and since I had my Wildflowers set on the desk, I used the other sentiment in it. The glittered chipboard hearts are from Melissa Frances and the rose is a Sweet blossom by Zva Creative.  All the pretty pink pearls are from Memory Box and the silk ribbon is from the Stamp Simply Ribbon store

 And lastly, this card is for the Card Patterns Sketch #59. I used Verve's Feel the Sun set! Man, I LOVE this set, so beautiful! Guys, see what I MEAN about the paper?  So soft and lovely... happy sigh...  AND, again with the 1/4" silk ribbon!  Isn't it perfect with the paper?  Very delicate and it makes the most beautiful bows!!  You can find it in many colors from the Stamp Simply Ribbon store.
 

Thank you all so much for stopping by and have a great day!


Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. All three are positively gorgeous Michelle, I feel a case coming on the 3rd, so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO pretty! love the color combo of all three ....I've get those small roses :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all SO beatiful Michelle! LOVE them all but those glittery hearts totally make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the cards...they are all beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing! Love the sentiment on the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these cards are absolutely gorgeous, the colors and the stamp choices are perfect.. love the delicate look
    and the little touches of bling

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at CArd Patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWZER Michelle all three cards are DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!! Love the clean designs!!! Perfect little details too!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! They are all so pretty and soft and pink and Pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmmm, those are yummy papers for sure :) Do you go crazy trying to pick which one? They are all gorgeous!! BTW, I saw your adorable card and write up as well :) Congrats!! I am honoured to be featured with all you talented designers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW...girlfriend, these are sooooo beyond gorgeous...just amazing!!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with you on lovin' this DP! All 3 of your cards are absolutely stunning! Love your rounded corners...it just softens the look of the card and I never think to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Очень прятные для глаз цвета.Гармония во всём.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in love with all three. Your work is beautiful, what I would love to spend a day with you and learn what I can!!! These three cards have to be my favorite for this spring, there so darn cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Michelle these cards are so soft and pretty. I'm in love with all of them. And those photos of Edward in your sidebar don't hurt, either. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. So soft, pretty and delicate. Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Michelle! Such beautiful, feminine cards!! I love the softness of the first and how you've embellished the second!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd have to say the 1st one is my favourite but all 3 are soft, elegant and gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Michelle these are all so fresh and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Holy cow woman...three projects in one day. You're freakin' amazing! All of these cards are drop dead gorgeous! WOW...truly breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! These are ALL gorgeous, Michelle!! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are so lovely! You are right about that paper it is so pretty! I'm off to check out the Stamp Simply Ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMGosh Girlie, these are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!! LOOOOOOOVE the paper and these soft, delicate colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Look at these, WOW! Love the heart/friend one! Amazing as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  24. very pretty Michelle! love the glittery hearts and colors. The paper is gorgeous and I just bought some last week at a stamp show.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.