Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Verve Project Parade time -Fun with Flowers

Hi everyone!  It's my day to post on the Verve blog for this month's Project Parade!  I made a trio of mini cards (big shocker, I know!).  My cards all use the amazing 6x6 paper from Pink Paislee, 365 degrees and various ribbons, including some yummy velvet ribbon.  Oh and have I mentioned that velvet ribbon is my new passion?  Seriously!  Well, once you get OVER the fear of cutting into it that is -LOL!

Here is a picture of one card:

 So.... be sure to head on over to the Verve blog to see the entire set!  And check out a couple ways to win some Verve prizes this month!!

Card deets:
Stamps - Feel the Sun, Celebration of Thanks -for flourish (Verve)
Ink - Black, vintage photo distress ink (Ranger)
Paper - Kraft and white cardstock, 365 Degrees (Pink Paislee)
Accessories - Black velvet ric-rac ribbon (Stamp Simply Ribbon store), black/green/yellow pearls (Kaisercraft), paper piercer, white gel pen, circle nesties, sponge


Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Hey girlie..this is gorgeous!!!! I so love that set, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Michelle! I love the pattern and stripes together!! And that is awesome ribbon!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the entire set !! Simple yet Fab design..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your card! That paper on kraft looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Michelle! I sooo love that ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Michelle! Love the velvet ribbon too! :)
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards ! These florals are gorgeous and nice job illustrating them! It looks awesome with nice color combo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Michelle! What a very elegant card - I luuurve it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Michelle!! Love the paper and the pop of wide black ric rac - such a wonderful showcase of this beautiful flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, I loved these ones! I saw all the colours you did on the Verve blog, wicked!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.