Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration challenge #21

Hi Everyone! It's Sunday and time for another delicious cupcake inspiration challenge from Hope Stamps Eternal! Check out the yumminess this week... Yep, those are hot air balloons and fluffy clouds with silver linings!! I took my inspiration directly from the fabulous hot air balloons and aren't my favorite silver pearls from Michael's perfect from the silver lining? OF COURSE I had to use Verve's Up Up and Away set (the sentiment is from Circular Sayings), how could I not!?! LOL!

The designer paper is from the new Cosmo Cricket mini deck, Earth Love. I thought the paper with butterflies and their cute trails would be PERFECT for the background of the balloon. I pieced the balloon using the striped paper, some basic gray paper, and a small piece of the blue/green DP. Once again I used my fav border punch Upper Crest and the ribbon is PTI Aqua Mist satin.

Everyone is invited to play along in the challenge!! If you do, be sure to link your creation to Mr. Linky on the HSE blog. Every week, Rach highlighs the top 5!! Congrats to last week's Top Picks, who are posted on this post (I will update the link in the morning after Rach posts it). If you upload to SCS or PCP, be sure to use keyword: CIC21.

Thanks for stopping by. Now head on over to my fellow HSE Sweetie's cards and see how they rocked those cupcakies!!

Carolina - Carolina's Creative Pad
Rachel -
Hope Stamps Eternal
Colleen -
Glitter Ink
Bonnie -
The Lucky Clucker
Tammy -
Stamp Happy
Natalie -
dougnat diaries
Jessica - Shamrocks and Seashells

Kelli - Yard Sale Kind of Luck


Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Jen del Muro (iheart2stamp.com)August 23, 2009 at 4:50 AM

    the card is without a doubt exceptional, but can i get me one of those cupcakes!!?...wowzas! hugs-jd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I LOVE this! I love that balloon and that paper is awesome - I NEED me some of that stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Michelle! LOVE those silver pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Michelle! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it!!! The colors are so cool...I need to bust out that paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable Michelle - just perfect in every way! After seeing your adorable card, I'm bummed I didn't get this Verve set yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Michelle your card is so soft, warm and cute. And yes those cupcakes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so, so pretty! Love how you did the balloon! Wonderful creation Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card! So pretty! The silver gems are the perfect touch and the paper is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Michelle!!! This is sensational!!!! LOVE the colours and papers you've used and of course the stamp is just devine!!! Gorgeous card!!!! ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  11. How GORGEOUS Michelle! Stunning inspiration and FAB card! LOVE that new CC paper! I just me some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOO, I love this one too! Those Verve balloons are wicked hey!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I sooo love this, Roomie....the balloon is sooo cute and you know I love your silver pearls!!!!! Awesome paper, too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG this is gorgeous. I just love the soft colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally loving that Earth Love paper! And your card is so darn awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.