Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Non-stamping related post -some vacation pics!

Hi everyone! I am back from my short vacation. What a blast we had! Oh, the Great Wolf Lodge does it right. The waterpark is amazing. Lots of stuff for every age to enjoy. And super safe -lots of staff, lifeguards and first aid stations for those slips and scraped knees (yep, we had a visit there before we left). So, before I get back to reality (clean the house, grocery shopping, checking emails and making cards), I thought I would share some pictures.

Here is a pic of my 3 boys in one of the kiddie pool areas. Daniel (left), Bill (center) and Ryan (right).

Here is a pic of me and Ryan (my fearless 3 year old) after going down the "yellow" slide -one of the big boy/adult slides!

Here is a pic of Daniel (5 yo) in the wave pool -this pool has waves generated all day long and was Daniel's favorite place!

Here is a pic of Ryan going down the "purple" slide -one of the kiddie slides.
Here is a pic of me and Ryan in the wave pool.

Thanks for stopping by. And before I forget, there are only 2 more days for the fabulous Pre-sale of the crochetted flowers at the Jacksonbelle Embellishments store! A pack of 8 sells for $8 and they are made by the fabulous stamper, Melody (lacyquilter on SCS). You can see the deets and a card sample on this post!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures of your cutie patootie boys, Michelle! It certainly looks like ya'll were having a blast and creating some wonderful family memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, now fun!!!! I remember those days!!! Great looking family you have, girl!!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable family you have Michelle! Great fun pictures. Looks like you created some great memories with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you all had a fantastic time Michelle - I bet it was wonderful to get away from it all for a while!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun photos Michelle ... looks like everyone had a GREAT time ... good for you!!! What a beautiful family you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had loads of fun :D Great pictures. We may just have to visit this place ourselves some day! I love water and water slides and we had a blast at the West Edmonton Mall water park so I'm sure we'd love this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl! GREAT family pics. Know what?....there's a Great Wolf Lodge here in PA that we've thought about going to. They say it's GREAT for kids. Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.