Sunday, May 10, 2009

Limelight post and a little R and R

Hi everyone! I am on a mini family vacation! Yep, right now I am on my way to getting in my swimsuit (gasp!) and going down a water slide with a screaming 3 year old!! LOL!! Bill and I are taking the boys to Great Wolf Lodge in WA! Woohoo, we are soooo excited, it's the first time we've done anything like this with the boys (now that Ryan is 3 1/2 we can start doing these things). Great Wolf Lodge is a "northwoods-themed resort featuring an eight-story waterslide and is one of the largest indoor waterparks in America". It's basically Heaven for kids!! Everyday for the last week Daniel has asked if it's the day we are leaving :-)

In case you are curious, here is the link: Great Wolf Lodge

AND today is my first post as the Flourishes Limelight Designer!! Here is a little peek of one of my projects. You'll have to hop on over to the Flourishes Blog to see everything.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back on Wednesday!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Michelle, your trip sounds grand!!!! Have fun, girl!!!

    As for just a sneak peak of this beauty...well...from what I see it looks fabulous. I am hopping on over to the Flourishes Blog!!!

    Happy Mother's Day!!! Blessings, Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having a wonderful time on your mini vacay, Michelle! I can tell that this card is a stunning beauty even before I hop on over to Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time! There's one here by us (well, 2 hours away) and I know the kids would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you'll be having an AWESOME time!!! :) LOVE the cards BTW - so soft and beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!! What a wonderful family time - can't go wrong with kids and water. Mind you, I have been accused of enjoying water slides more than my kids LOL. We may have to check this place out ourselves some day. Card looks lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle - I hope you all have a wonderful family vacation!!! The place looks awesome - thanks for the link!!!

    Both of the cards simply beautiful!!! Love how you used the Set. The colors are so soft and pretty!!!

    Stay safe and have lots of fun!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your vacation sounds wonderful, Michelle...hope you and the family have a great time!!! Thanks sooo much for my beautiful birthday card...you are sooo sweet!!! Now I gotta go check out the Flourishes blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS, Michelle!!! Your work is soooo amazing, girl! How lucky we are to have you playing with us this month! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on being in the limelight :) I saw your cards on the flourishes blog, soooo beautiful! You really make those peas sing and smile!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.