Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge -it's summer time

Hi everyone! It's Tuesday and time for another Jacksonbelle challenge. This week we were tasked to make a summer themed card. You are all welcome to play along -as usual if you don't need to have JBelle supplies to play, but if you don't have any, you can check out the store and see if anything strikes your fancy. You can use the keyword JBE054.

Hummm, this was kinda tough, but as I was thumbing thru my DP stash I found this super fun piece of Pink Paislee! It has ice cream on it -that is summer, right? It's from their Sweet Cakes line. That yummy cupcake is from Inkadinkado's Birthday Cupcakes set. I colored it with copics and put some Distressed Faded Jeans stickles on it. I used 3 orange primas and each have a dew drop in the center.
Here is a close up pic of the cupcake goodness. Be sure to check out the other DT blogs for their summer time goodness.

AJ Otto--The Willow Garden
Heather Lee-Reppen--
Ink on my Ear
Jill Dunn--
InkGenious
Jennifer Buck--
The Buck Stamps Here
Kimberly O'Rosky--
Sunshiny Days
Kisa Peters--
Kisa's Paper Cuts
Lindsey Botkin--
Embellished
Lynda Benden--
Stamp Act
Maren Benedict--
Zany not Crazy
Melissa Bove--
Creating From the Heart
Shannan Teubner--
Pink Tulle with Feathers & Sequins

Card Deets:
Stamps -Birthday Cupcakes
Paper - White, pumpkin pie, Pink Paislee DP
Accessories - Stickles, primas, copic markers, rectangle nesties
Photobucket


17 comments:

  1. I'm not normally an orange kinda girl - but I love what you did here Michelle!!! What a bright, happy, fun card!!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! Love all the orange and the popsicle paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors of this card! Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! Reminds me of those orange hostess cupcakes. Delish! Love the paper and those primas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GASP!!!! OMGOSH I am SO in love with this! I LOVE the colors, paper, coloring, incredible as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a NUT for anything orang-y and this is totally orang-y!! Yummy!!

    squirrellyshirley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! An Orange Dreamsicle Cupcake!!!! Delish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute, orange never looked better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card Michelle!! Oh my gosh, I LOVE the colors, they are just perfect for Summer!! Great job girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super yummy-licious - Michelle!!!
    All your latest cards are just fab!!! You've been on a roll GF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, Michelle! I love the checked (what we in the southern hemisphere call 'plaid') flower. All the orange looks GREAT! Very summery.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How CUTE is that!! WOW!! My eyebrows went way up when I saw it (that doesn't happen all too often either!). It's SCREAMS summer and let's get some sun - something we could use right about now, by the way! GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loooooooooooovin' the orange, girl! It really pops against the white!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So fun and summery!!!! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've enjoyed visiting your blog -- and scrolled all the way down to here and I am glad that I did. This card is just extra special!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.