Thursday, May 14, 2009

CPS sketch -Masculine birthday card

Hi everyone. A short post today. I wanted to play along with this week's CPS115 sketch challenge. I really liked it! This is an easy one, I made it in about 1/2 hour. The hardest part was picking the DP! LOL! I am always short on masculine birthday cards, so here is one for the file.

I used some MME dp from their 29th Street Market Unique line. Love it! Very masculine. I seem to always turn to stars for my masculine cards and instead of ribbon, I always use burlap string from Heidi's store.
Card Deets:
Stamps - Birthday Basics (PTI)
Paper - Dark Brown, Vintage Cream (both PTI), Cranberry Crisp, MME Unique DP
Accessories - large and small SU star punches, burlap string, aged copper brads

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Your card is very nice, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great guy card, I like the twine with the stars Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful masculine card

    ReplyDelete
  4. That paper is FANTASTIC!! OMG, LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great guy card! I'm always looking for new ideas for masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THAT has to be one of the BEST guy cards I have ever seen. Good job GF!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.