Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jacksonbelle's Tuesday challenge -New things!

Welcome to Jacksonbelle Embellishments Tuesday challenge!! Each Tuesday, we have a little challenge for you to play along with. You don't have to use JBelle goodies on your card to play along, but if you don't have any be sure to check out the JBelle Store and see what you can find!

This week's challenge is to use some NEW STUFF! Did Santa bring you any new stuff? Did you get new goodies for the New Year? Well, bust open those packages and play along! Any theme or layout, just use some NEW STUFF!
My card uses several new things. I used the new Basic Grey, Bittersweet and all I can say about these lovely designs is... WOW! I also used several new stamps- Imaginisce Twitterpated, Birdie and So Tweet and Verve's Sweet Valentine. I colored everything with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol and then painted on the new Shimmerz Blingz, Pixie Dust. For the layout, I used Taylor's cupcake challenge #50.

Here is a close up of some of the supplies I used.

Feel free to play along and if you upload to SCS, you can use the keyword JBE035 so we can all find your creations and leave you some love!! Or if you chose, you can post a link to your card at the JBelle Blog and we will find it there. Don't forget to stop by the other DTs blogs to see what new goodies they played with!


Card Deets:
Stamps - Twitterpated Birdie and So Tweet, Sweet Valentine (Verve Stamps)
Ink - Adirondack pitch black, certain celery for sponging
Paper - Regal Rose, white, BG Bittersweet
Accessories - white grosgrain, circle nesties, prismacolor pencils, shimmerz

19 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. Cute images you used and I love that paper! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the sweetest card ever Michelle, I love this design and the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card turned out fabulously Michelle! I love the way you colored those sweet images. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one heart, two heart, bird sequence! Very pretty.

    FYI-I left an award on my blog for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo adorable Michelle!! Love it!!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's very pretty and sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so sweet. It's one of the cutest ones I've seen using that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable, Michelle! Love it! I just got a Jbelle order today, so I have plenty of NEW stuff to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute and I LOVE the bittersweet dp. I have some and have already used it quite a few times. Pixie Dust- you have some of that you stinker, I really really want some of that but if I order that then I would end up ordering more stuff because I can't just order one thing LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. ACK!!! Michelle!!!! This is SO darn cute!!! I LOVE it! What a great job you did!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww, i Luff it!!!! Cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderful! Love the design! Your little bird turned out so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Wow, Wow such a wonderful, elegant card, fabulous I love it to bits.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just so sweet! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a darling creation!! This is so very sweet!! :) TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is so sweet! I love the new DP! And little bird too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just the cutest dang chick ever!!! What a beautiful card Michelle. You never cease to amaze me!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I Just LOVE this card! Your coloring is wonderful and soft and yummy and the layout is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.