Saturday, January 10, 2009

Elzybells Sneak Peeks, Day 2

Hi everyone, today is Day 2 of Elzybells sneak peeks!! Elizabeth is releaseing 4 fabulous sets and lots of Teddy Bear stamps this month -her Valentine release! Here is a link to the Elzybells Blog and the design team is giving you all a peek at them all, so BE sure to check out everyone!! All the links are on my sidebar!!
My card uses the totally adorable Teddy Bear image called Teddy with Heart Wreath. I colored him with Copic markers and then added Angel Wings Shimmerz to the flowers, ribbon and his little "pads". The designer paper is the super cute Fancy Pants, Lovebirds collection -I love the rich colors in it. The top note die cut piece was from WishRAK (thanks Pauline) in Purely Pomegranite. I used my oval nesties for the image panel. A tiny piece of bling and white satin ribbon finish off the card.

Did you have a chance to check out the other DTs sneaks? Super cute stuff! Take a minute today, you won't be sorry!

Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 3 peeks!

Card Deets:
Stamps - Teddy with Heart Wreath
Paper - Purely Pomegranite, Blush Red Light Prism Papers, DP
Accessories - white satin ribbon, tiny bling from Michaels, oval nesties, copic markers, angel wings shimmerz, SU Top Note die

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love this design.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Michelle, I love the paper and the great layout you have used. Fab colouring and the white ribbon just finsihed it off nicely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this image, it's gorgeous! Great colouring and layout.
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute for words, I sooo love it.... love the colouring on the bear, I tried the darker colour, I couldn't get it right so done it again, in a lighter brown, but yours looks sooo gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!!! Your wreath looks amazing!!! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love it! I wish we could get the top note die over here!!! lol Can't wait to see tomorrows! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo, love that dp, too! very sweet card!! great coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.