Friday, January 9, 2009

Elzybells sneak peeks, Day 1

Hi everyone, today is the start of 4 fun days of Elzybells sneak peeks. Elizabeth is releaseing 5 fabulous sets this month -her Valentine releases! Here is a link to the Elzybells Blog and the design team is giving you all a peek at them all, so BE sure to check out everyone!! All the links are on my sidebar!!

This card shows a DELICIOUS ice cream sundae from the set called So Sweet. Oh man, making this made me crave Tillamook Chocolate Chip Mint like nobody's business!! I colored the image with Copic markers and then covered everything with my clear Sakura pen. The primas and punched heart are painted with Angel Wings Shimmerz. The delicious DP is by Imaginisce the Fairest of Them All collection. The stripes come with sparkle on them!! The super cute ribbon was a great $1 find at Michaels last spring, I have been waiting for the perfect card to use it on!

Here is a close up:

Can I just say, what did I do before Spellbinders came out with Nestabilities? Man, I think I use these on almost every card!!

Yummy! Come back again tomorrow for Day 2 of the peeks!

Card Deets:
Stamps - So Sweet
Paper - Celery, Sweet Blush (PTI), white and DP Imaginisce Fairest of them all
Ink - Adirondack Espresso, brown SU marker
Accessories - Primas, white Dew Drops, copic markers, shimmerz, oval nesties, paper piercer, ribbon, MS heart punch, SU word Window punch, CB flowers die cut

21 comments:

  1. love everything about this card the colors are perfect and I agree what did I do before nesties LOL
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's gorgeous! Look forward to seeing what you have done for tomorrow! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is yummy Michelle! I love the colours you have used and I would not like to think of a world without Nestabilities now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card is so sweet! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty- great layout and such pretty colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm, what I wouldn't give for some Ben & Jerry's right now! Fab card! I love the layout and colours that you've used.
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! This card is giving me a craving for a butterscotch sundae! Great card and I love it! Think I better have brekkie before I hit the freezer for some ice cream! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Michelle, I think I've gained two pounds just looking at it . . LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors and details, Michelle!!!! It looks delicious, too!!!! Great card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Love it!!!! That is one of my favorite images from the release!!!

    On a side note, I used Fairest of them all and oval nesties too...we must be sharing a creative wave length!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohheee this set I didn't get though loving the one I did, but I must have this set, to go with it....
    Fabulous creation, makes me mouth water ...lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum Yum Yum! What a delightful card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty Michelle! love that fun sundae stamp with the wafers sticking out of it! the striped paper and heart on your sentiment are super!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Michelle this is yummy, sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a perfect card, love that you put the sentiment over the heart punch! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hmmm yum now I want Sundae for breakfast LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Michelle! What a super "sweet" card. I am afraid I don't like mint in my chocolate. Can you make mine with Maple Walnut??

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yummy and cute! I love the colors and dp. Great card Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Delicious! Love the ice-cream colours you've used with the image.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Michelle, I LOVE this, it looks so yummy and the colours are fantastic!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.