Thursday, January 8, 2009

Today is an Elzybells Challenge Day! The challenge for you all is to make a card using the colors PINK, BLUE and GREEN! How fun are those? Perfect for making a spring card.

I apologize, I don't have a card to show you as I have been very busy behind the scenes preparing for both my Verve and Elzybells releases!!

To check out the other Design Team's creations, you can go to the Elzybells blog and on the right column is a tab showing the current challenge cards!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back tomorrow where I will have Sneak Peek -Day One of Elzybells release.


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your Elzy sneak peeks Michelle. I will check back this weekend so that I can see them.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.