Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Elzybells sketch challenge

Yahoo! I just love sketches and there is a sketch challenge over at Elzybells. We have challenges every 2 weeks. This week's sketch is a fun one. The details and a slide show of all the Design Team's cards are found here.

My card uses the uber cute Coffee With Friends image. So whimsical and fun to color! I used some of my Basic Grey DP scraps and tag (sorry, don't remember the name) and paired it with Cameo Coral and Gable Green. The Coral organdy is from Pinkhedgehog Papercrafts as is the small piece of irridescent cord.

The image is stamped in Memento black and I colored it with copic markers. For the green dress, I took a tiny flower stamp and stamped it on the dress for a pattern -super cute up close. I also added a touch of tiny bling in her hair and the flower on the table. The bling on the tag is from TAC. Be sure to check out the rest of the DTs cards -there are some super cute cards to see!!

Oh, and before I forget, Elizabeth is still having her Christmas Card Contest. Details can be found here. There is plenty of time, entries need to be in by October 21st.


Card Deets:
Stamps – Coffee with Friends, sentiment Things Hanna Would Say -Hanna Stamps
Paper - cameo coral, very vanilla, gable green, misc Basic Grey DP and tag
Accessories - circle nesties, organdy, bling, paper piercer, Copic markers

7 comments:

  1. OH! FUN FUN FUN! Love the tag! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute!! love how girly this is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Roomie!!! I love your sweet image and beautiful coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, Roomie!!! I love your sweet image and beautiful coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Michelle, and one of my very favourite Elzybells images.
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute! Love the colors and the DP. Perfect for your friends haveing coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.