Monday, July 7, 2008

A simple wedding card


This card is simple, yet elegant. I used my current favorite wedding set which is Wedding by Inkadinkado. This week's Sketch For You to Try by Jen, was perfect for this card! I embossed the 3 items (bouquet, dove/heart swirls and cake) in detail white on Very Vanilla and then sponged Soft Sky over it to make it pop.

The DP is specialty wedding paper I found at target and I paired it by some unknown pale blue/silver shimmer cardstock. I used a small pale blue flat backed pearl to accent the 3 squares and sentiment panel. Sorry for the shadows on the picture! The sun is NOT cooperating with my stamping window today.
Don't forget to scroll down and enter for some Basic Grey blog candy!

Card Deets:
Stamps
- Wedding by Inkadinkado
Paper - Very vanilla, unknown shimmer cardstock, wedding DP
Accessories - mini pale blue pearls, white embossing powder, versamark, paper piercer, mini heart punch


4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is beautiful!! It looks simple, but it doesn't look simple to make!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! Love the pearls and the 2 hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle..
    This is gorgarific! That's a combination of gorgeous and terrific *wink* - yep, I make up my own words sometimes! I just love the swirls in the background.. really awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.