Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Tuesday Favorites

I am really starting to look forward to Tuesday mornings. I quickly log onto SCS and check out the colors for the Color Challenge (today's are: Guava, Choc Chip and Banana -yummy!!) and then I browse my gallery and pick a couple old favorites of mine!


This card was made for the Featured Stamper challenge on 9/30/07. I had just received that cute little bird from the WishRAK and couldn't wait to use it! Since then, I purchased that set and use it quite often. You can find more details at my original gallery post here.






I made this card using my SU hostess set Oh, So Lovely and So Many Sayings. It was for the Sketch challenge 146 and I made 3 cards that week! I really love that sketch. You can find more details at my original gallery post here.


Have a great Tuesday and don't forget to scroll down to enter for some Basic Grey blog candy on this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.