Hi crafty friends! If your looking for a fun crafting event that is FREE, check out SBC Fest Fall 2026 by Scrapbook.com. It starts Friday the 11th at 8am Arizona time.
This event features 6 classes! You can watch the announcement video from Laura and Cody HERE.
Today I am sharing a card using products from 2 of the instructor class kits!
I used the leaf and lower case alphabet dies from Brianna Estrella's class kit ($29.99)
I used the embossing folder from Mirisha Dean's class kit ($34.99) I used Distress Oxide inks and blended fall colors to the leaves and die cuts. Otherwise, I kept the background clean with embossed white and a few glitter gems for pops of sparkle.
Stay tuned for more inspiration using the instructors kits!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.