Hi crafty friends! Today I'm sharing 2 more cards using the Hero Arts My Monthly Super Hero kit! If you are new to Hero Arts
monthly kits, there are 2 levels:
1. My Monthly Hero kit $45 includes shipping
2. My Monthly Super Hero kit $75 which includes 3 extra items & free shipping
--------------------------------------------------------------
This month the theme is Wicked Good and features fun Halloween products like witches, cauldrons, spider webs and much more!
💛SCROLL DOWN FOR COMPLETE KIT BREAKDOWN💛
Subscription information:
This is a subscription product that will auto-renew on the 3rd of each
month. Each month will have a blend of creative themes and beautiful
designs that will inspire your cardmaking journey! Subscription window
is open from the 1st thru the 27th of each month.
My Witch card uses:
Miss Witch die set (Super Hero kit extra)
Tis Near Halloween stamp & cut
Cardstock from kit: Mint and Raven
My Pumpkins card uses:
Web Background Stamp
Tis Near Halloween stamp & cut
Cardstock from kit: Raven, Peridot, Rainforest, Orchid, Mulberry and Carrot cardstock



No comments:
Post a Comment
Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.