Hi crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a card using some goodies from the new Mugs and Kisses collection by Spellbinders. This delightful collection features a die set, background stencil, sentiment stamp set and a press and foil set.
To start my card, I chose a striped paper from the A2 Merry paper pad. I then die cut red cardstock with the Perfect Touch Rectangles die set. The back ground for the mugs is the Snow Joy stencil that I used with Astro Paste in Frostbite tinted with a touch of pink ink.
The sentiment is from the Holiday Banner Greetings Press and Foil set.
I love how this turned out!!
Supplies used on this card:
There are affiliate links in this post. This means if you shop with these, I will
receive a small commission at no cost to you. If I've inspired you in
some way I appreciate your support.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.