Sunday, May 7, 2023

Spellbinders | May 2023 Embossing folder, Topsy Turvy cake card

Hi everyone! I have a fun card to share today. This one uses the Spellbinders May Embossing Folder of the Month called Candles for Every Birthday. This folder is a repeated pattern of birthday candles and is pretty cute. Check out what I made.

For my cake I used the adorable Topsy Turvy Cake die set using the top 3 cake tiers. I thought the wonky feel of the candles really complimented the cake. I used flowers from the Mini Blooms and Sprigs die set. I colored the cake and flowers with Copics and used the lightest color on the candles in the background. I love how it all came together.
Supplies used on this card:
Spellbinders cardstock in White and Island Blue
Gems from stash
Copics

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite was the Happy Birthday…

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.