Thursday, January 12, 2023

Spellbinders | Painter's Garden Zinna

 Hi everyone! If you've followed my blog for awhile, you know my passion for flower cards and flower dies -all the way back to Spellbinders "Create-a-Flower" series, remember those? This month Spellbinders has released another gorgeous collection of flower dies called The Painter's Garden designed by Susan Tierney-Cockburn. Today I'm sharing a card using the Zinnia die set and it is SO gorgeous! Check out what I made.

These flowers look complicated to make and they do take some time. But Susan has a "how-to" video on Spellbinders website that takes you through the steps. Zinnias come in so many vibrant colors, you can go all kinds of crazy on your projects. Photos just don't do this justice. If you want to see this card in action, check out the short 15 second Instagram Reel I made!

Supplies used:

 
 
 
Stickles in Twinkle (on flower centers)
 
Black & White Stripes 6x6 pad - My Favorite Things
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.