Friday, July 1, 2022

Gina K Designs July Monthly Mix challenge

 Hi everyone! I am super excited to be the challenge hostess for Gina K Design's July Monthly Mix challenge!! You all know I'm a huge fan of Gina, so I jumped at the chance to host July's challenge when invited. I want to thank Gina and Karen for inviting me!

You can find all the challenge details, prizes and ways to enter on Gina's blog. My challenge for you is to make a black and white card with a POP of color! The POP can be any color you chose, but keep it to just one color. The majority of the card must be black and white, for those of us who prefer numbers, keep the POP to less than 25% of the card.

I made a few cards for inspiration, first is a card using the die cut inlaid technique showcasing the POP of color in Powder Blue.

Products used on this card:
 White Gel pen

Next is a card uses a gorgeous rose and leaves stamped and kept black and white with tiny pops of Passionate Pink! I used a piece of patterned paper from Gina's Watercolor Floral pad and cut it at an angle at the bottom.

Products used on this card:
Sentiment Strip die set (cuts out Sentiment Sheets)
Copic marker for flower centers 

I hope you have a chance to join me with this challenge and have a chance at 1 of 3 $25 gift certificates to Gina's store! I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Be sure to head over to Gina's blog!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.