Friday, January 21, 2022

Clean and Simple cards

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a few cards I've made these last few weeks. Like many, after the holidays I went into a bit of a stamping slump, but found my way back after one of my crafty besties, Katie and me started to FaceTime in the craft room! It's been great for both of us. We get to craft together and still have all our stuff -lol!

First up is a fun distress oxide blended panel over a white embossed image. This was a bit out of my comfort zone, but Katie challenged me to ink blend and I went for it!
Stamp set: May Flowers,  Gina K Designs
Distress inks used: Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet and Squeezed Lemon

Next up is a super CAS card which ended up being one the most favorite card I've made in a long time!
Stamp Set: Floral Bits 2 by The Ton Stamps
Linear Crossroads die: Altenew
Flower Inks: It's a Boy, Suede Shoes Catherine Pooler and Blue Raspberry Gina k designs
Leaves ink: Evergreen and Parsley Concord and 9th

Lastly is this cutie Gnome thank you card. I mean just look at this cutie! I have some ideas to switch the papers up and make a Valentine's Day version.
Gnome dies: Gnome for the Holidays collab kit by Gina K Designs and Thermoweb
Thank You die: Pink Fresh Studio
Papers: Welcome Winter by Carta Bella from Stamp Simply
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Stay tuned on Monday for a few Valentine's Day cards from the new Gina K Designs release!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.