Thursday, November 4, 2021

Some gnomes and some Peace love and joy

 Hi everyone! When I say life is getting in the way of crafting and blogging, I'm not kidding! LOL! With my boys being back at school in person full time I thought things would slow down, but nope. I'm busy as ever! So this post will be sort of a catch up on a trio of projects I made months ago and will give me the chance to share 2 cards I made yesterday!

First up are a few cards I made a few months ago using the Gina K Designs/Thermoweb collaboration Gnome for the Holidays AND the add on kit called Gnome for the Holidays: Festive Fall.  

This Halloween gnome is rocking a sparkly hat and pants!

This little gnome with a sparkling pumpkin spiced latte!
Lastly is are 2 Christmas gnomes on a set of 3x3 cards. Perfect to tuck into a Christmas gift bag or box!

Next are 2 Christmas cards using the new Perfect Poinsettia stamp set by Gina K Designs. This set was part of the September kit and is now available to purchase on its own. I love it because it's a multi-step flower and it has great dimension without adding bulk making it perfect to mail! And this adds a few more poinsettia cards to my stash

Ink Colors: Bubblegum Pink, Pink Passion, Kraft and Christmas Pine (GKD) and Glam and Seafoam (Catherine Pooler)

This card is a mini slimline using the dies in the Gina K Master Layouts 7 die set. Not gonna lie, I am really loving the mini slimline card size!

That's it for today! Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!
Other supplies used on Shristmas cards:
Cover die used on Peace poinsettia card: Quilted card front die -Concord and 9th
Sentiments on the poinsettia cards: Sentiment sheets, Holiday Greetings -Gina K Designs
Peace and shadow die -Gina K Designs

1 comment:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.