Monday, October 25, 2021

Stamp Simply Poinsettia card

 Hi everyone! I've had quite a challenging last week, so I am behind in posting some of the projects I've made. Here is a Christmas card using Stamp Simply Clear Stamps Floral Cluster Winter Poinsettia set. It's one of my favorite Christmas sets they have!

I colored the poinsettia with copics and used a few die cut frames I had in my stash for the background. The poinsettia in the bottom corner is fussy cut from the larger one. With all the layers, you can get 3 sizes of flowers with some fussy cutting! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Other supplies: Sentiment from Jesus stamp set by Stamp Simply Clear Stamps, Copic markers, Gold pearls, discontinued frames die set, Nested Scalloped Stitched Rectangles by Gina Marie Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.