Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Starting my Christmas cards!

Hi everyone! So last year I had Covid during Christmas and wasn't able to make or send out any Christmas cards. It made me so sad. So this year I'm starting early on my cards. Yes, I know some crafters make Christmas cards all year round, but for me September is EARLY!! Last year I bought a some Christmas die sets from a few companies and I'm excited to finally use them!

 I make my cards in small batches. They must be flat for mailing, similar but not the same cause I get bored quickly - KWIM? Here are my first 4. I used Concord and 9th's Seasonal Sayings Die set for the Christmas sentiment and the Layering Poinsettia dies by Hero Arts.

The Merry sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp, their clever Sentiment Strips Reverse Christmas. I love these for quick and easy parings with other sentiment die cuts or stamps! The thin gold and silver accent strip is some 1/8" washi tape I've had forever. I just love the extra sparkle it gives.
This beauty uses gold mirror cardstock, it's tricky to photograph but sure looks pretty IRL!! Here's a better pic.
On to the next batch! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.