Monday, July 19, 2021

Always Delightful - Gina K Designs July release

 Hi everyone! Tonight is the July release for Gina K Designs and I am SO EXCITED to share a few cards using the new Always Delightful stamp set!! There are many other fabulous stamp and die sets in this release, so be sure to check them all out!!

First up is a card trio featuring one of the little flowers and berries which I used as leaves. These are quick and easy and could be made with a variety of sentiments. Perfect for mailing!
 
I colors I used were: Bubblegum Pink, Passionate Pink, Turquoise Sea and Lucky Clover.
These next cards use the larger blooms and some more of the leaves. I haven't used a color combo with Kraft in a long while, so this was fun to do!
 I colors I used were: Ocean Mist, Peach Belini and Kraft.
This second card came together pretty fast just using extra flowers I had stamped and cut out! I used a simple Hello sentiment which is from the Beautiful Butterflies set.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!
Here are a few close up photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.