Saturday, September 19, 2020

Christmas Joy

Hi everyone! I have a few Christmas cards to share today. I've used stamps from the newest mini release from Stamp Simply. The 2 sets are Christmas Peace & Joy and they are designed to compliment each other and use interchangeably. Even the pattern on the ornaments and candle base match.
Aren't they fabulous!?! My cards use the Christmas Joy set. Take a look.
I was able to share this card on my Instagram last week, but didn't have time to post it here. I colored the ornaments with copic markers and then covered them with Journey Glaze. Then I used coordinating rhinestones as accents. Being matchy-matchy like this makes me happy!!

Next up I have a trio of easy to make coordinating cards. For these, I used the largest ornament stamp and colored them the same colors as the first card. I also used color coordinated cardstock and ribbon- I just LOVE the crisp bows you can make with the gorgeous Faux Canvas ribbon! And again everything is matchy-matchy!
I added a piece of 1/8" washi tape down the left side and filled in the ornament pattern with a Sakura clear sparkle pen (remember those?).  I'll be adding these to my neighbors Christmas gift baskets! I do intend to finish up with the 5 colors, but I just ran out of time. Things have been a little crazy here in the Portland area with all the fires and subsequent hazardous smoke. Fortunately thing are FINALLY calming down and we can go outside again. Man, I've had about enough of 2020!
Here are a couple close up pictures. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Very festive cards. I love the added details like the glaze, gems, punch that give them extra special touches.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.