Saturday, February 8, 2020

Card for baby Emma

Hi Everyone! WOW, I haven't made a card or posted in almost 3 months. I was dealing with some dental issues that had some rare complications. I was seriously out of commission for over 2 months! Yikes! BUT, I am back on my feet and have a precious little baby girl card to share.
I used Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch and a cute little teddy bear from a retired stamp set from Gina K Designs. I'm so glad I hung on to this set, I couldn't find a teddy bear image in any of my other stamp sets!! This little guy was colored with copic markers with T1, T3, T5 markers.
The adorable papers are from Queen and Company that I picked up during their Portland Queen for a Day Event -which was so fun! I've already signed up for their event in 2020. The stitched flower dies are from MFT that I purchased during their Black Friday sale. SO CUTE!!
Here is Julee's sketch:
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is so ablsolutely adorable, Michelle! Love those sweet flower accents. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.